Regional Technical Manager
Salary: 150-200 KB per Month
Our partner is a global medical device company. They operate more than 50 years producing variety range of medical device to help people life. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Technical people to lead Regional team in order to serve technical knowledge to customer in SEA.
This role is responsible for ensuring the products will be launched within timeline. In this role, you will:
- Set up strategy for technical service team across SEA in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- Manage and train technical team for improving performance and long-term growth
- Cooperate with sales team in order to provide technical knowledge in term of question and product
- Maintain relationship with customer in term of product knowledge and any technical issue
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in providing technical service for Medical Device product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Bio-Medical/Mechanical degree or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In serving Medical Device equipment
- In analysing data and using analytical method to solve problem
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.