As the SAP Sales Manager, you will be venturing into new markets outside of Malaysia, where you will be expected to grow the business extensively. Your role requires you to work in a partnership ecosystem model, working as an overlay person assisting in the sales processes.
You will need to sell an outsourcing model concept and work closely your partnership within the country's region.
You should have a strong understanding and exposure in selling SAP products in a cloud model or managed cloud services and be able to adapt to a "Partner driven, partner network" culture.
- Qualifying of prospective clients by driving a winning strategy definition/execution, proposal development, presentation, and supporting contract negotiations.
- Penetrating and securing new contracts and delivering sales that meet or exceed financial goals whist driving market share
- Ensuring efficient customer service management
- Customising proposals and working closely with country service partners, evaluating requirements and application designs/architecture/blueprint specs.
- Work with the pre-sales team in generating pricing and configuration to be presented to the service partners.
- Min Diploma in IT, business or marketing field. Preferably a Bachelor's degree
- Min 10 years of experience in the SAP/ERP market, preferably in sales/pre-sales
- Exposure in cloud sales, and outsourcing/managed services in the infrastructure (Hosting) and application space (AMS), and cloud hyper-scalers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Skilled in IaaS and PaaS concepts
- Experience in software sales and solutions advisory
- Travelling is a pre-requisite
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experienced and keen, kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.