Leading Insurance company seeking for a C&B Manager, shortlisted candidate will drive and support in rewards related topics based on the Total Rewards,planning, annual cycle activities, HRIS project and payroll.
- Design Compensation and benefits processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Drive yearly promotion, salary planning, annual merit increase exercises.
- Design and implement job levelling and associated compensation ranges
- Serve as subject matter expert for compensation & benefits.
- Manage welfare and benefit programs and review.
- Lead and launch HRIS project (Workday).
- Manage the HRIS and ensure data sanity, maintaining 100% accuracy, system controls and system access.
- Handle all the HR audits such as payroll audits, system audit, risk audit etc.
- 7 - 10 years' of experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Hands-on working experience in job evaluation and market salary benchmarking
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Hands-on skills in Workday is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105