Our client is one of the leading beer,food and beverage business focused on growth in SEA market. They are now looking for Regional Trade Marketing Manager ( CLMV) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for optimize Trade or Channel Marketing, implement of category management strategies, optimizing the product assortment, and develop a promotional strategy for SEA market.
- Lead planning, development, training, measurement, and optimization of all Trade Marketing and sales support activities on time
- Understand and have an excellent knowledge about the market and similar brands in the industry
- Execute sales promotional activities with suitable accounts in accordance with guideline laid down by marketing/ promotion & event sponsorship team, including feature display and consumer special offers.
- Maintain and increase levels of distribution of company's products in existing stores and new potential stores by proposing plans and negotiating with store buyers with support from category management team and marketing team.
- Create demand forecast by using historical data and activity plan by account.
- Analyze sales statistics preferences of customers.
- Provide leadership and training for associate trade marketing executives
- Monitor category and product performance versus targets at the customers, evaluate the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and take corrective actions, as needed, to ensure achievement of business goals
- Forecast the demand and preferences of customers by using previous data and activity plan
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus
- Thai Nationality
- At least 5 years' experience in Trade with SEA market or Indochina
- Experience in alcohol is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
Great package with other benefits.
Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Please kindly call Khun Chitlada for more information 061-3526600
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.