Our client, a global fashion brand is now looking for a Regional Travel Retail Manager to develop and expand all travel retail business for the brand including duty-free, inflight etc by formulating and executing effective Travel Retail strategy to be implemented throughout Asia Pacific.
· Identify effective sales approach, business development opportunities as well as business partners to consistently achieve quarterly sales targets, and establish strong networks of clients and travel retail partners
· Be constantly up to date on regional and global trends to ensure merchandise selection, assortment, product development and pricing remains competitive
· Work closely with other functions including Customer Service, Training, and Visual Merchandising for quarterly sales forecast, analysis, and report to facilitate decision making
· Leverage on global strategy and initiatives and adapt into local APAC markets, as well as maintain and building strong relations with operators to ensure global and regional strategy alignment and maximize growth potential
· Establish key performance indicators for business partners to better sales performance and analysis
· Regular travel to build and maintain solid relations with different counters, partners, and markets, as well as supporting retail execution
· Degree holder with over 10 years of experience including Travel Retail, Wholesale, and Sales or relevant fields, with minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
· Result-oriented and sales driven
· Regional APAC exposure with proven track record in establishing and expanding new POS, and business partners
· Fluency in English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage
· Engaging attitude, flexible and strong decision-making skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.