A renowned global luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager / Visual Merchandising Supervisor (Operations) to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible to oversee the visual merchandising operations of all stores in the Hong Kong and Macau market.
- Handle VM team daily administration works
- Handle window creativities, lightbox & visual tools from ordering, shipping to processing.
- Keep tracking on order details and delivery status, work closely with corporate team, logistic team & other department for arrangement
- Work with function head in planning of seasonal/ yearly VM budget
- Cooperate with Retails team, Merchandising and other departments for visual items
- Monitor VM tools order & inventory
- Handle payment process for VM items
- Support store opening, events & any special projects
- Degree Holder or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experiences in visual merchandising
- Demonstrates proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detailed - minded, independent & presentable, able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline & organized manner
- Self-motivated, well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.