A global lifestyle fashion brand with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Visual Merchandising Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to execute the visual merchandising activities alongside with your team for their wholesale stores through understanding the seasonal theme and displaying the product assortment in a commercial way.
- Responsible for execution of all visual merchandising concepts across stores in the Greater China and Asia Pacific region according to the guidelines and timelines from HQ
- Manage and deliver the seasonal VM training to all wholesale and travel retail accounts across assigned markets
- Lead the team in managing all visual merchandising KPIs
- Liaise with Procurement team and customers for window and lightbox production/set-up.
- Support PR/marketing for any brand/sales campaigns throughout the year
- Close communication with wholesales team and partners on commercial needs
- Degree / Diploma in Visual Merchandising, Design or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of VM experience in fashion retail for international brands
- Minimum 4 years' regional experience - experience in China is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience leading a team of visual merchandisers
- Flexible with frequent travelling
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.