A global luxury retail brand is looking for a VM & Project Manager to join their team. This candidate will manage the in-store, off-site and temporary pop-up store projects and oversee the window setup for store in APAC - including Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, and support travel retail and franchisees.
- Manage and execute the Seasonal in-store animations according to the themes and commercial needs.
- Oversee and manage off-site and pop up projects development and execution.
- Key activities include but are not limited to landlord meeting, venue survey, space monitoring, aesthetic input, technical renders, material proposal for cost control, bidding, quality control, on site setup etc.
- Collaborate with different departments (Retail Operations, Marketing,
- Merchandising, Logistics, Finance and Market's VMs) and parties (Landlord,
- Contractor, Vendors etc) on projects execution.
- Create and manage the project work flow, resources planning, budget control, launch schedule and monitor deadline.
- Work with and provide support to market's VMs and Store Managers on VM project's development and implementation.
- Work with Headquarter and Local team to find best layout and execution according to business and needs from multi-markets.
- Coordinate with local suppliers on basic materials production (back panel, floor panel, sticker etc). Main props are managed by HQ.
- Deliver the guideline to local contractor and local VM team who will monitor the cost, arrangement, and execution.
- Support key stores (flagship, top stores, etc) for the installation of new windows concept and in store rotations. For other stores in Asia Pacific, monitoring of setup thru photos to ensure the quality and fulfilment of HQ guideline.
- Control, update, monitor and manage VM window budget (finance / region / HQ)
- Evaluate, negotiate and challenge all VM vendor partnerships
- At least 5 years strong VM project management experiences in Asia-Pacific
- Strong aesthetic senses with VM experiences in luxury fashion industry is a must
- Highly productive. Able to manage cost & quality control on multiple projects in multiple countries in a fast pace
- A strong understanding of business needs and trends along with a track record of successfully managing a budget and adhering to financial guidelines
- Flexible working hours and frequent travels (40-50% of time) are required
- With strong team work and ownership, VM project Manager (or Assistant Manager) will assist VM Director to manage all above projects in Asia Pacific region
- Strong knowledge and skill of Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Power Point, Word, Excel
- Positive attitude, very organized, with keen attention-to-detail
- Capacity to have a critical approach
- Sense of urgency and able to re-prioritize efficiently
- Good English communication skills / both oral and written
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 / +852 9419 4333 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.