Our Global Banking client is currently seeking a new Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their Uk Finance Team to produce and analyse their returns. Their UK office is currently in growth mode and the company has a global coverage across 5 continents with over 450 offices.
For this role, you will oversee the UK and some EMEA reporting functions and will become the subject matter expert for the regulatory returns for the business including use of STB reporter.
The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Lead on the production and analysis of FINREP, PRA and BOE Regulatory returns for the business
- Complete the quarterly and monthly regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provide the Internal monthly and quarterly regulatory updates
- To provide oversight and analysis for the German Regulatory reporting function.
- Assist with regulatory projects and offer enhancements to the reporting processes
Key Skills Required for the role will include;
- Experience in financial reporting and regulatory reporting gained within a Banking or Investment Banking Environment
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant with knowledge of Liquidity returns
- Proven Knowledge of PRA & BOE Regulatory forms
- IT Skills - Knowledge covering Microsoft excel and ST B Reporter
- A second Language - Italian or German would be advantageous
This opportunity offers the chance to join a leading global banking group, who are growing their UK presence and offer a competitive salary with an excellent suite of benefits on top.