My Client is one of the world's leading conglomerates in the consumer and commercial sectors in the healthcare industry. The company is looking for an individual with strong regional regulatory affairs network to ensure swift approvals of products and compliance with local requirements.
- Regional Regulatory Affairs landscape knowledge is a must.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contract, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publication, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Exposure in Asia Pacific (AP) region is prerequisite.
- Strong knowledge in Ethical products is a must and essential knowledge in Consumer Health Care and Aesthetic & Derma products.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant working experience.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.