Salary: 130-160 KB per month
*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a leading international health care company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced RA Manager to advance their RA Team.
* Manage and oversee product registration, variation registration and product life cycle
* Ensure health care business compliance align well with Thai FDA regulations
* Responsible for PV controls according to the relevant regulations
* Provide documents for compliance of warehouse/facilities and shipment clearance and delivery
* Strong experience in Regulatory Affairs Management
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science or related fields
* Background from a distributor of pharmaceuticals and medical devices
* Experience in registering new drugs
* Experience in QA & PV
* Fluent in English
* Thai nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.