Our client is a key player in the TMT space, overlooking development and changes in the local landscape
- Advise on regulatory matters within the TMT sector including drafting of legislation and regulatory instruments, interpretation of statutes, advising on exercise of regulatory powers, conduct of enforcement proceedings and appeals.
- Advise on administrative law, TMT and competition law.
- Advise on and manage contentious issues in connection with regulatory, commercial and corporate affairs (both potential and actual litigation).
- Advise on general corporate and commercial matters based on the needs of the business.
- Applicable legal education from reputable University.
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm.
- Experience in litigation or contentious work would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.