A global luxury retail group is looking for a Retail Design and Merchandising Manager to join their team, to manage some key brands, covering the local market. You will be in charge of carrying out all store projects from end to end, and working closely with vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- To define and create the retail design and merchandising strategy in order to implement the brand image and identity in stores, to reinforce brand visibility, in line with international guidelines.
- Adapt brand spatial concept to local distribution complexity and constraints. Implement the merchandising solutions in different trades and various display formats, including drugstores, cosmetics stores and general trades
- Adapt brand merchandising concept for all categories
- Take charge of boutique and counter opening, renovation and production.
- Ensure operational excellence with good execution in different display formats and size.
- Ensure good communications with retailers' category management for excellent execution in trades.
- Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
- Supervise, develop and manage his/her team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years' solid Visual Merchandising and Store Opening working experience from FMCG
- Strong business acumen, able to build and achieve business objective via good strategic planning
- Good people management and communication skill, able to work with different function heads to drive common business goal
- Experience in mass channel and retail is a plus
- Well organized, ability to multi-task, able to work in fast-pace environment
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.