RETAIL DESIGNER, TRAVEL RETAIL
A global retail brand is looking for a Retail Designer to join their team in the Travel Retail side of the business, covering multiple brands around an area within Asia Pacific.
- Conceive and implement the retail design and visual design according to the brand codes and marketing needs.
- Coordinate key design projects and develop new tools for different types of distributions
- Develop and follow guide books for different types of distribution and marketing events
- Monitor the performance of projects by taking into account budget and time constraints
- Strong architectural and design skills
- Good knowledge of market and retail environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and InDesign
- Have good business sensitivity and able to meet customers' expectations
- Sensitive to trends and can stay abreast with new technologies
- Curious, open-minded and well organized
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban_at_argyllscott.com.hk.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.