A luxury lifestyle group (with diverse business portfolio including a collection of luxury and fashion brands) is looking for a Head of Retail for its Singapore market.
Supported by retail managers in the department, you will be the conductor in orchestrating the right retail operations and productivity to remain compelling to current shopping trends and behaviours, and delivering success for top-line and bottom-line targets. Reporting to the General Manager, this role is based in Singapore.
- Provide leadership in creating retail excellence culture that enables best standards in client services, visual presentations, and store environments
- Achieve profitability with rigorous stocks management, operations optimisation, and commercial business analysis on retail growth opportunities
- Value add the buying process (from OTB planning to SKU review) with insights on products, clients, and markets to the brand director and merchandising managers
- Collaborate across functions (esp marketing and CRM) to create and deploy client initiatives that connect online to offline experiences seamlessly
- Enable the digital evolution of the business model
- 10 years in retail or retail operations experience
- Current/previous experience in luxury and/or fashion sectors is preferred
- Has delivered consistent successes in achieving top-line sales responsibilities
- Hands-on approach in ways of working, with an omni-channel point of view
- Prior involvement in digital initiatives in relations to clienteling, CRM, service, retail
Please send your CV, remuneration package and notice period and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.