Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Retail Executive to join their Hong Kong office.
- Provide administrative support for Retail Management and front office.
- Prepare Weekly Sales report & monthly sales tracking.
- Assist in strategic meeting & arrangement.
- Monitor the performance of sales team to improve the KPI factors.
- Store maintenance.
- Support Marketing / Visual Merchandising / Training arrangement / VIP events if required.
- Experiences in retail operations & retail administrative support.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- 3 years of working experience.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well versed in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are a self-motivated Retail Operations professional with a passion for fashion & luxury goods, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cyrus Yu at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.