Retail Learning and Development Manager, Luxury Retail
Our client is a world-renowned luxury retail group and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Retail Learning and Development Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- To identify L&D requirements by understanding company's direction and strategy.
- To understand frontline staff conditions in order to maximize impact of L&D initiatives.
- Particularly target potential supervisor staff.
- To author curriculum and training design. service standard, supervisory skills and leadership training.
- Develop assessment mechanism to evaluate program effectiveness and deploy improvement plans
- Facilitate classroom training and conduct on-site inspection and field coaching to enhance service standards and selling techniques in view of optimizing sales performance
- Formulate L&D budget
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Education, Psychology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of Learning & Development experience from luxury retail company.
- Solid experience in designing curriculum, ability to pinpoint company's requirement.
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English (Both written and spoken).
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cyrus Yu at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion. More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.