On its rejuvenation phase now, a non-apparel brand recognised by its iconic material, is looking for a retail manager in Singapore. Reporting to the general manager, you will be the most important change catalyst in re-aligning people, service and operations to achieve excellence across all the stores.
- Responsible in leading each store to achieve sales KPIs and profitability
- Analyse data to identify areas of focuses, create commercial action plans, and monitor progress vs plans
- Develop commission scheme, incentive programme, training workshops to motivate and spur staff performance
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (mandatory)
- Prior experience in managing multiple stores (mandatory)
- Independent, innovative, out-of-the-box mindset, with hands-on approach
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.