Retail Manager, Luxury Retail Brand
Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for this Head of Retail (Retail Manager) to join their Hong Kong office.
- Develops and maintains operational plans to include all business requirements which include labor hours, KPI reporting, and meeting financial objectives
- Establishes quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding both internal and external business metrics
- Develop and/or maintain all retail processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met
- Responsible for inventory management, inventory count and inventory movement in the POS system
- Reviews operating reports and directs the resolution of operational and customer service problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Responsible for financial analysis of the operational expenses
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or another business-related field with at least 5 years' experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Team player, able to work under stress and works effectively, builds constructive and effective relationships
- Good business sense, analytical and number sensitive
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
If you are a self-motivated Retail Management professional with a passion for fashion & luxury goods, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cyrus Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.