Retail Operations Manager (Luxury Watch and Jewelry Brand)
Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Act as a middleman between the retail team and all other departments, maintain good relationship with third party logistic provider and suppliers to ensure smooth operations.
- Daily monitor on sales performance and ensure model stock and inventory are well planned to achieve the best sales result.
- Coordinate sales results of each boutique to GM and assist in model stock implementation / fine tune as well as premium stock allocation according to the performance, potentials and environment.
- Prepare commercial launch of novelties and coordinate with Operations team on stock allocation.
- Support retail team to achieve the assigned KPIs, frequent review with Boutique Managers on possible solutions to increase productivity and maximize sales generating opportunities.
- Work with General Manager on the development and implementation of all customer service initiative, employee incentive programs and staff development programs.
- Regularly evaluate store manpower (roster/ sick leave record/ annual leave planning).
- Recommend to improve work process, procedures and flows within retail team and continuous seek for refinement.
- Work closely with training team and develop relevant training program for boutiques.
- Regular store visit and market visit.
- Manage boutique operations and maintenance. Liaise with external vendors and monitor on service and supplies are delivered at agreed level and to the benefit of each boutique.
- Assist General Manager to monitor the controllable cost.
- Prepare monthly invoicing with HQ/ local Finance. Ensure all invoices and quotes received are in good order and following up on payment process.
- Work closely with marketing team on planning and executing sales promotion, trade marketing programs, communications and expansion strategy.
- Coordinate local market competition information.
- Minimum 5 year's solid experience in retail operations preferably in Luxury or Watch & Jewelry industry
- Mature, stable and presentable
- Good business sense and high integrity
- Excellent leadership, sales & luxury skills with proven track record
- Attentive to details
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cyrus Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion. More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.