A prestigious jewellery and timepiece maison with over a century of craftsmanship is looking for a Retail Performance Manager (based in Singapore) for its Singapore and Malaysia markets. Reporting to the Retail Director, you will own the rollout of the retail strategies, define and monitor the retail KPIs, and partner with individual boutiques in achieving business targets.
- Set business KPIs for individual boutiques, with holistic conversation across all office functions
- Review, approve and monitor individual boutique's action plans based on actionability and commerciality
- Partner with Client Relationships Management and Services teams on the roll out of the services tools and resources
- Contribute to the people development plan together with the Retail Director and Training team
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Proven successes in managing, leading and inspiring wide and diverse people profiles (nationalities and seniority)
- Hands-on approach in ways of working, through positive influencing behaviors
- Prior/Current experience in luxury sector (retail, fashion, cosmetics/skincare) is preferred
Please send your CV, remuneration package and notice period information to email@example.com to indicate your interest, and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.