If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Retail Specialist position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the Travel Retail market. We're looking for someone who and enhancing our visibility in store, promotional activities and maintaining permanent brand exposure. This requires a great ability to negotiate and work with store managers from multiple countries and backgrounds. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailer counterparts for Promotion activity development. Encouraging and motivating sales staff to execute these plans and meet sales objectives
- Obtain, compile and analyze regular sell-out data for optimization of retail strategy (assortment definition, merchandising, BA support…)
- Build and maintain close relationship with retailers' sales & operational teams to strengthen Brands position.
- Ensure the optimization of our spaces in existing, refurbished or new shops (elaborate with Area Manager negotiations for space and location)
- 3 years + experience in sales and/or Marketing
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or related subjects
- Professional Excel knowledge for office applications. Vlookup etc.
- Excellent communication and team-building abilities.
- Ability to work in a Multinational environment and in a fast paced and changing product category experience is a plus.
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105