As the Trade Marketing Manager for Malaysia market, you will be responsible improve the in-channel execution and ability to localised Trade programs on Marketing activities, driving business growth and understanding the local shopper insights and the luxury personal care retail market dynamics.
Facilitate Brand Opportunities and Industry insights
- Constant contact with Retailer & Departmental Stores, Consumers and Frontliners.
- Develop a deep understanding of Malaysian shopper behaviour and the market landscape of the luxury brand.
- Leveraging on best practices across regional and internalise for local market utilisation.
- To maintain a good relationship with business partners to gain competitive advantages, such as promotion sites, co-sharing, competitors' insights, etc
Champion Trade Marketing Department
- The key master builder of all retailer and promotional programs/activities with on-going evaluation of effectiveness.
- The key personnel in planning and monitoring of consumptions of samples across outlets
- Adapt and customise ( as needed ) Regional Trade / Retail Guidelines
- Define KPI metrics for each trade campaign, as well as yearly contribution to overall Brand performance.
- Develop, plan and implement events, roadshow and outposts that are consumer-oriented to support key marketing campaigns
- Leverage on CRM insights and data to analyse and propose opportunities to increase the productivity of outdoors and consumer events.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.