Our client is a bank offering corporate and retail banking services and products in HK, US, UK and China. Their service and products include deposits, trade finance, wealth management service, credit cards, insurance, foreign exchange etc. Currently, they are currently looking for a Manager/Assistant Manager in Risk Analytics to join their HK office.
- Support different analytical task/initiatives, including ICAAP, IRRBB, SDST
- Design and implement stress testing according to related requirements (regulations and internal policy)
- Participate in model development, maintenance and governance
- Review and establish policies/procedures in relation to the Bank's risk profile to comply with regulatory/internal requirements
- Bachelor degree holder in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or Finance Disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience
- Excellent analytical skills and report writing skills
- Knowledge in risk management
For a private and confidential discussion please call Joanne on +852 3695 5176 or email your updated resume to jlo @argyllscott.com.hk. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.