- Implement active investment performance monitoring and measurement framework
- Lead complex qualitative/quantitative analysis of the exposure for market, credit, liquidity, insurance and operating risk against the risk limits that were set based on the risk appetite set by the Board
- Ensure proper documentation, implementation of all FRM related frameworks
- Ensure proper compliance of all framework and risk policies
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics;
- At least 7 years of working experience in actuarial or financial risk management function(s).
- Strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in Prophet, SQL, or other programming software will be an advantage.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105