You will promote, support and encourage the use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for various business units globally.
- Promote and encourage business units to adopt RPA
- Roll out support & governance
- Conduct process improvement studies and guide change process
- Develop, implement, document & support solutions
- Facilitate knowledge sharing including use cases & best practices
- Degree from a recognised university, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have at least two years hands-on experience in implementing and support RPA, preferably using UiPath
- Ideally have at least one year experience in leading RPA project team
- Knowledge of .Net and / or Excel macros & VBA will be advantageous.
EA Registration Number: R1108631
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105