One of our prestigious clients, is currently looking at add S/4 HANA talent to their growing practice. The practice is focused on implementation and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technologies.
This is a high-profile client-facing position, and the Practice Lead / Senior manager will play a crucial part in building S/4HANA Finance capability while driving overall revenue and growth. You will bridge the gap between the business stakeholders & users including the development teams (in-house and outsourced), providing expert direction around business processes, financial data and reporting across the business.
As a Practice Lead / Senior manager you will be responsible for the overall programme management of a wide range of clients engagements and bring detailed delivery capability and business experience to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects.
As well as overall delivery and execution responsibilities, you will contribute to business development activities and provide expert knowledge during the bid phase of programmes.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value in SAP, contributing to the continued success of the thriving dynamic business environment.
- Take full accountability for programme delivery during the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of SAP solutions including S4/Hana.
- Help clients successfully achieve their goals through the use of SAP.
- Identify key drivers of a defined problem and propose solutions.
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
- Select the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
- Work within a collaborative team to deliver successful programmes of work for clients.
- Develop solutions to client problems utilizing previous experience, methods, and tools; validating solutions with subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate is someone with in-depth knowledge of SAP including S/4HANA Finance implementations and functional configuration, who has the appropriate personality and gravitas to play a client-facing role as well as provide programme management and execution expertise.
- Extensive industry/consulting experience within SAP
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Formal project management expertise
- Knowledge in S4 HANA (at least one position)
- Mapping business processes to SAP
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues
- Experience in overseeing test case preparation
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- There is flexibility on the home location of the individual as candidates will need to be flexible around travel.