My client, a leading fintech company in the region is looking for a Sanctions Advisor to join the team in Singapore.
- Provide advice to business leaders in relation to Sanctions issues, Sanctions regulations and regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of global Sanctions regulations and oversee the development of policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with Sanctions requirements
- Review new business initiatives and transactions to ensure compliance with the global Sanctions program
- Resolve complex sanctions problems as a senior escalations point and manage required Sanctions filings to respective authorities
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in AML Sanctions Advisory experience
- Good understanding of and experience in interpreting Sanctions regulations and legal requirements
- ACAMS - CGSS Certification preferred
- Strong communication, writing and analytical skills
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.