Our client, who is from a well-established and leading financial services firm, is looking for an IAM Implementation Engineer / Specialist to join their Team. This role is a permanent position that will be part of the IAM Authethication team that focuses mainly on implementation, deployment and support of their existing IAM solutions in the organization- SailPoint;
- Work with internal stakeholders such as a the Information Security Team to develop Access Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans.
- Gather and define requirements (business and technical) for IAM Solutions
- To configure and implement on IAM products as well as to perform API design and development of IAM products
- Having a close interaction with stakeholders such as Customers, team members, on IAM related matters, such as implementation issues
- Installation, integration and deployment of their existing IAM product
- Diploma / Degree with at least 3-5 years of working experience in IAM Security, ideally in implementation / configuration of IAM products (SailPoint, Oracle, CyberArk etc.)
- Experience in Java Development (JSP/Servlets, Bean Shell, SQL etc)
- A person who has experience in OS Servers like Windows / Linux
- Candidates who has experience in Programming Langugages such as Java etc. without IAM experience and is keen to explore in IAM Security would be welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working closely with internal stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.