Our client is a leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, building, infrastructure and industries.They are now looking a Sales Director ( Panel Builder) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing Panel Builders and Project distributors sales.
- Responsible for annual P&L target of partner project channel and products.
- Develop & strengthen relationship with partners as well as improve their competencies on both product knowledge and selling skill.
- Be able to manage channel conflict.
- Create new customers, new opportunities.
- Initiate channel strategy and execute operational sales including rolling forecast (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Coordinate internally with other functions in order to achieve the company goal.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- At least 8 years in B2B sales experience.
- Experience in professional channel management.
- At least 5 years in sales leadership position.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.