Our Client is a leading MNC in the IT indutry with a wide range of products ranging from software to hardware and electronic equipment. They are currently looking for an experinced individual to join their leasing team.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales
- Achieve annual budget and mid- term plan (Contract, Acceptance, Margin amount and profitability (%))
- Build and maintain key client portfolio in particular in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) space, including but not limited to PC/servers, software, services, telecom equipment, ICT related social infrastructure, security and safety area
- Business development for existing and new corporate customers primarily large local companies, government-linked companies, multinational corporations as well as public sector customers with special focus on the federal government-related projects dealt either directly with such government agency or indirectly via bumi or non-bumi companies, within and outside ICT area;
- Cooperate with all relevant departments within the organization
- Control and manage entire business workflow and operations from origination, credit application, legal documentation through collection
- Degree in Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of at least 5 years of sales working experience in leasing industry especially in ICT/ Office Equipment/ Industrial Equipment
- Good command of English language and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.