Our partner is a fast growing property development in Thailand. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Property/Real Estate Sales to oversee sales team and drive growth of revenue.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Over 5 years experience in Real Estate sales/sales management
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager with proven achievements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
For more information please apply, email email@example.com, or call 02-107-2703.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.