Business Development Manager - Road safety & transport
- Prospect and develop business opportunities with Road Agencies, Transport Authorities in APAC.
- Coordinate and support Bid Management activities for Road Safety opportunities in scope.
- Create, share and capitalize on previous projects / commercial presentations and proposals, and be proactive in commercial and offering improvements.
- Maintain an up to date view of the Road Safety opportunity pipeline and business development engagements and business numbers projections.
- At least 10 years in a Business Development position in the security industry, with 5 years working experience in road safety, border control critical infrastructure protection, and/or large-scale biometric systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills in English and preferably Mandarin, both oral and written. Another language will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Road Safety and Transport good practices.
- Knowledge of the eco-system for road safety international organizations.
- Strong selling capability, the candidate has worked in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Considerable knowledge in the area covered and the market (contracts, trends, competitors, etc.).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.