Sales Supervisor - South
Our client is a well-established medical device company. Whom is currently seeking a Sales Manager, whom is responsible for leading and training sales team to create a competitive and highly competent sales team as well as driving company's revenue in upcountry region
· Execute and build sales strategies to achieve sales goals
· Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance
· Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team
· Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with customers
· Provide expert specialty insight into local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers
· Identify top business opportunities or gap through analysis of available reports
· Bachelor's degree in medical technology, business administration or related field.
· Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager
· Highly skilled in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication.
· A good collaborator and project leader
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in healthcare field
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.