Argyll Scott is working with top consulting firm in the world. As the business is expanding rapidly into digital side, my client is looking for a Salesforce Consulting manager to run and building team cultures.
This position is for Thai candidates only.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, quality, and delivery.
- Drive and support in the business development and presentation of proposals to client
- Work as a team and provide feedback/coach team in timely manner
- Working experience in project management, implementation, or application management support activities focusing on CRM, sales and marketing, accounting & financial, supply chain and logistic.
- Experience in Salesforce.com or large CRM system implementation preferred
- Salesforce.com certified is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.