About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with Top Asian Consulting firm. According to the expansion of their business growth, They are now looking for a SAP Consultant to join their team in Bangkok.
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes
- Implements full cycle SAP project / roll-outs / enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: FI, CO, MM, SD
- Expert in Configuration, testing, and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules integrated.
- Investigate the issues and Proactive discussion with critical issues with the client.
- Proactive to propose solutions according to business design.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences for full cycle of SAP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core SAP modules: FI / CO / MM / SD
- Customer focused with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Thai
- Able to travel outside Bangkok and overseas.
- Experience for consulting firm is advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.