Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Works together with the Global Technology Strategy to deliver valuations in a limited period of time to drive successful strategic decisions.
- Strategizes with IT and business teams to drive and execute a strategic plan to rollout SAP IS retail on a global scale.
- Responsible to bring SAP IS retail content proficiency and experience on business operations and distribution centers, including how IT can support those processes.
- Leading the design efforts to meet business objectives while driving the overall architecture to improve system reliability and flexibility
- Actively involved in the growth of Global Technology and improvement in processes and service delivery.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Logistics.
Critical knowledge & skills including tools, software applications, language, etc. Excellent understanding of:
- Should have wide ranging knowledge of retail markets, SAP IS Retail and SAP S/4HANA experience.
- Good to have end-to-end implementation experiences with greenfield implementation processes.
- Involved in blue printing design phase of SAP IS retail implementations is a plus
- Consulting background is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.