Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for SAP OTC Lead (SD Module) This role will responsible for delivery and support of SAP OTC Solutions, solve technical intricacies and issues resolution, Manage Development and Operations vendors for effective delivery and sustenance of the SAP OTC Modules.
- Bring in SAP SD and DSD SME knowledge & technical inputs during during solution and issue resolution discussions
- Review and Own the Functional design documents, technical design documents and the solution.
- Work with the BRM's to Analyse and capture the Business requirements.
- Manage the Solution Delivery through Planning and guidelines.
- Leverage partner resources to deliver high quality solutions & services.
- Closely monitor and Maintain support SLA's for SAP OTC solutions
- Manage and guide the sustain team and help them realize the SLA's on issues and its resolution.
- Prepare implementation estimates and Proposal for SAP SD related changes and Projects and Change Requests
- Lead the Team on Planning and execution of the Project and Sustain deliverables related to Order to Cash Process and its integration with other relevant modules
- Lead Issue resolution calls and manage stakeholders expectations and Turnaround time
- Ensure adherence to the internal support operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLAs and controls compliance
- Bachelor's degree required & Master's preferred
- 15+ years of IT solutions and support experience preferable with SAP background and experience on SAP solutions with Expertise in SAP SD module
- Exposure and understanding of SAP Solutions & Applications Architecture and integration components
- Project management experience of handling large / complex projects is required
- Experience in following tools, disciplines and processes
- Good Track record of leading a team of External vendors
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively manage large teams and communicate with all levels of the org
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple geography and understanding the nuances of multi country
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.