A leading Pharmaceutical company who Argyll Scott have partnered up with need an experienced SAP Project manager.
The client are looking for someone with a strong background in global change management across production, warehousing and distribution processes. The role will require strong project and test management capability, particularly involving Global and Local SAP systems.Any Traceability experience is also very beneficial.
- In this role, you will take overall responsibility for a workstream within the Business Deployment team.
- creating and delivering solutions to support the global traceability strategy, gathering functional requirements, designing and testing the processes, and qualifying the systems.
- You will develop a Project Management plan, which clearly articulates key dependencies and milestones along with identifying, communicating and managing risks and issues associated with your workstream
- Strong global change management experience in production, warehousing and distribution environments, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience of project managing IT deployments, preferably in the SAP and/or Master Data mgt arena, with demonstrable experience of planning and managing project work streams/subprojects.
- Experience and knowledge of distribution processes preferably associated to material track and trace.
If you obtain these skills and are interested in this role please contact me on the details provided below.