As a SCCM Engineer, you will design, support and handle the infrastructure which patches and maintains servers and workstations. You will work to support patching and automation for Windows platform across all regional operations. You will be an SME in patching ensuring that all vulnerabilities are restored and compliant. Lastly, you will need to ensure upkeep pf SOP and integrity of SCCM policies.
- Monitoring primary site(s) and distributions points, including the critical OS services and also the status of the SCCM site components.
- Keeping an eye on the success rate of the software deployments and troubleshooting mayor installation errors.
- Configuring the deployments in a way that is easy and tolerant on the end user.
- Securing the infrastructure by carefully dividing the SCCM server roles between the affected servers, scheduling the maintenance tasks to avoid collusion of these tasks in order to run the site at top performance.
- Managing the site backup (including database and OS backups of the primary site) and continuous automation with SCCM is utilized.
- Ability to be on top of issues and drive solutions.
- Degree in IT or a related discipline with 8 years' experience in SCCM infrastructure.
- Strong SQL reporting skills for customization of reports from SCCM database.
- Experience with Active directory, GPO, DLP, McAfee and exposure to desktop engineering
- Scripting languages: PowerShell, VBScript and Batch Files
Interested, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.