Argyll Scott is currently helping one of our most successful Consulting clients to search for a Scrum Master to join their professional team using Scrum/Agile Development practice. They are a firmly established well-known global company. Their business keeps continuously going very well in every year. They are using advanced technologies to develop their projects. They are currently expanding their technology team in Thailand office.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations and process within the organization;
- Helping Developers and Product Owner understand and enact Scrum and empirical product/projects development;
- Managing and monitoring the sprint commitment progress;
- Collaborating with internal and external team.
You need to have over 4 years' software development included few years Scrum Master title the following requirements:
- Experienced software development life cycle product delivering using Agile Development practise/ Scrum;
- Well understand software development life cycle;
- Well understanding of cycle of Scrum work;
- Experienced coaching team;
- Experienced project management;
- Experienced credit card or funding project;
- Strong skill in sprint management,
- Very good interpersonal and English communication skill;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
Having Scrum Master certificate will be your big plus!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely success and very stable organization. You will have chance to travel abroad for business trip sometime. You will enjoy exploring their very new interesting major projects.
The company is not only providing their employee the great salary and excellent benefits package but also provide them the great career path as well.
If you interest to try this exciting opportunity, please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.