Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Responsible for the design and execution of the region-wide security awareness program
- Evaluate the effectiveness of security training, education, and awareness program.
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues surrounding information risk and security
- You will involve in development training, education, and awareness program to reduce the risks against cyber threats
You will be reporting remotely to the manager based in Hong Kong
You are an individual contributor and work with various team and business units based on the assigned assignment/ requirement
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This is not a technical role. More to operations and stakeholder management
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security
- Has the ability to manage different business unit and deal with senior stakeholders in the organization
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.