We are working with a leading technology company who are seeking a Senior Accountant to lead a small finance team to prepare and deliver the monthly accounts and management reports.
For this role you will lead a small team of 5 consisting of 2 Assistant Accountants and 3 in the Accounts Payable Team and the role will be based in their London headquarters where you will gain the opportunity to be involved in Group-wide work to get a real understanding of the business and how each of the elements work together which makes it so successful.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Accountant role
- Preparation of the monthly accounts and manage the monthly accounts process.
- Translation of foreign currency (FX) subsidiary accounts.
- Monthly review of group balance sheet reconciliations and reconciliations of intercompany accounts.
- Review of the group fixed assets registers.
- Prepare group cost reallocations, transfer pricing and VAT Group returns
- Manage the AP Function and 2 Assistant Accountants.
- Assist with annual group audits as required
- Complete project work including annual budgets and forecasting.
Key Skills required for this Lead Accountant role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/CIMA) with proven post qualified experience in a similar role.
- Experience of accounts preparation, including consolidating accounts and FX work
- Knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous.
- Results driven and well organised
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven Team management experience
This role offers an opportunity to work within a leading technology company at the forefront of their sector and to work within a fast paced environment where you will be able to work with senior stakeholders to add value to the business.