Argyll Scott is partnering with a European cosmetics retail that has a strong presence globally. This group promotes dynamic and people-oriented working environment which is the key factor to their success and brand empowerment.
To cope with business expansion in Hong Kong, they are seeking to hire a Senior Accountant who will look after local market accounting functions and support FP&A.
Reporting to Head of Finance and lead a small team:
- Lead accounting functions - full set of accounts, financial statement, month end closing…etc.
- Handle month end closing
- Ensure all transactions are checked and recorded correctly
- Assist budget and forecast, cost reduction analysis
- Support system enhancement
The ideal candidate possesses strong experiences working in either retail or FMCG industries:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Retail/FMCG industry background will be HIGHLY advantageous - Familiarity with high volume transactions
- Detail minded, good communication and interpersonal skills, flexible
- Proficiency in SAP or Oracle
- Good command of English and Chinese
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multi culture exposure
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.