As a senior accounting manager will be in overseeing and ensuring timely closing and accurate financial reporting and analysis both Management Reporting and Local Statutory Reporting. You will ensure the financial reports are prepared in accordance to the Thai Accounting and Regulatory Standards and comply with Company Policies. The Senior Accounting Manager will be responsible for various aspects of accounting functions for all entities in Thailand.
- Ensure the integrity of all accounting journals entry and supporting paper are prepared with correctness and completeness in accordance to Thai Accounting Standards as well as compliance with the Company policies.
- Oversea daily operations of the accounting team to handle a full set of accounting, bookkeeping, tax filing processes.
- Excellent knowledge implementation and control of Revenue Recognition, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Asset, Tax (CIT, VAT, WHT, and Transfer Price)
- Ensure all taxation activities are conducted in compliance with relevant laws (CIT, VAT, WHT, and Transfer Price) - prepare and submit all associated reports.
- Liaisons with both Internal and External parties over a spectrum of finance matters e.g. Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Revenue Departments, Bank, etc.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the organization to meet the needs of both Controllership and business to improve the operational processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Formulate, review and implement appropriate financial and internal controls in compliance with reporting requirements and procedures; investigate problem areas and develop action plans to address and resolve.
- Proactively to resolve issues that arise and collaborate with Cross Functional to improve and prevent the future issues.
- Special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Leadership Behaviors Essential behaviors and capabilities to be successful at MSD :
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity Manager.
- Drive Results Manager
- Focus on Customers & Patient Manager
- Make Rapid Disciplined Decisions Manager
- Act with Courage & Candor Manager
- Foster Collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree in accountancy (Master's Degree is a plus)
- Experience in SAP FICO - at least 3-5 cycle year end closing.
- At least 7-10 years Accounting and Financial Management experience with at least 3 years of work experience as manager or similar role
- Pro-active and hands on leader with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, Strategic Thinking
- Strong team player and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership charisma, maturity and capability of leading the Accounting teams.
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes, and to lead/drive changes
- Able to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
- Be independent and firm, at same time a team player
- Languages: Thai required and Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge in Tax and other compliance implications Local Accounting Standard and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills (including Excel)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.