Our Client is one of the top tier Chinese conglomerate and they are now expanding their AML team and looking for an experienced Senior AML Manager to join their team
- Create and review the Bank's AML related guidelines, policies and procedural manuals
- Develop systems and offer advice for the continuous improvement of the AML compliance framework of the Group
- Keep the latest AML developments and regulatory requirements to perform risk assessments on AML compliance matters and to provide advice to manage and mitigate the AML compliance risks
- Handle AML on-site compliance checking program on local branches, branches outside Hong Kong and other departments
- University graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' managerial experience in AML compliance
- Well conversant in statutory and regulatory requirements, including those in Mainland China
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work under strictly tight deadlines
For more information about this job, please contact Sean Lai at +852 3695 5184 or email@example.com for a further discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.