About our Client
Our client is MNC & 1st tier company, well-known as global leading Medical device & Pharmaceutical products. They're currently looking for Senior Analyst as supervisor who're strong in Costing manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Cost manufacturing
- Monitor the daily production performance and prepare report.
- Provide effective company business performance, analysis and reconciliation with full compliance to management.
- Prepare annual budget - long term plan
- Coordinate with Operation team to evaluate and analyze financial benefits
- Participate in forecasting
- Responsible information in relation to corporate requests/reports. Be able to provide explanations on the information in order to ensure understanding.
- Participate in annual audit requirements.
- Participate in reviewing and ensuring compliance to financial policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in finance/accounting
- Good command in English
- Proficiency in MS Office Application, especially Excel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.