You'll have the opportunity to drive the growth of your assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic marketing team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities across the full marketing mix and will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy.
Summary of Responsibilities
* Support marketing plans & manage marketing budgets for a given brand within category to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by local leadership team.
* Regularly track brand performance against KPI's i.e. market performance, sales, budget tracking.
* Develop and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy / plans for a given brand within a category, responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the plan.
* In close co-operation with the Trade Marketing function, identify trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands.
* Support the execution of product launches agreed by Area/Region; Contribute to innovation by delivering product development programs to further margin growth.
* Support implementation of portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
* Manage development and activation of local brands.
* Support market copy strategy for brand and ensure adaption possible for category across area.
* Partner with media / consumer and market insights to implement media strategy and plans.
* Leads key innovation projects on the brand which require multiple stakeholder management and understanding of process structures.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Qualification & Experience:
* Proven track record in Marketing must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills and potential
* At least 5 Years marketing experience, developed within an FMCG or Healthcare environment.
* Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in a commercial subject
* Experience of influencing and engaging senior management in own and customer organisations
* Strong leadership skills and energetic management style.
Demonstrated creativity and innovation
* Strong commercial awareness, in-depth industry knowledge
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint
Desired Personality Traits:
* Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
* Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
* Highly analytical, financial skills, P&L understanding
* Strategic thinker and commercially astute
* Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred
* Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.