Our client is the leading in Manufacturing Innovative. They are looking for Finance Analyst.
· Partner with BU and Finance leadership on short and long term planning.
· Assist in the development of the annual operating plan and quarterly forecast for BU.
· Responsible for consolidating and reporting BU financials as part of month-end, forecast, and budget cycles
· Support the month-end close process (accruals, reviews, journal entries) and review meetings with business partners.
· Prepare monthly variance analysis, explain and investigate any major discrepancies, and understand key business drivers.
· Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting packages.
· Review Asia and European manufacturing sites financial and identify and track key opportunities and risks within financial forecast.
· Research and respond timely and accurately to business partner inquiries.
· Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
· 5-7 years of Finance experience in hardware, component, or equivalent multi-national company.
· Excellent analytical, organization, and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management.
· Proven ability to work cross functionally.
· Hand-on, must be willing to become involved in the details of the operations to ensure accurate information is provided.
· Fast paced with the ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple tasks, and manage to deadlines.
· Strong computer skills, with advanced level Excel skills.
Experience with Oracle R12, Hyperion preferred.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.