· Support analysis and forecasting of annual budget, P&L and investment analysis
· Maintain rolling forecasts supported by immediate threats and opportunities.
· Establish performance reporting and management information requirements
· Proactive involvement in optimizing processes
· Feasibility Analyst as assigned
· Ad-hoc analyses and special projects
· Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Engineering degree
· 4-5 years of demonstrated impact to an organization through financial planning, forecasting and analysis
· Excellent interpersonal skills - team player
· Prior experience modelling complex business issues
· Advanced Excel skills. Experience with BI tools preferred.
· English - fluent
Strong communication and presentation skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.